In this digital world, consumers tend to rely on doing many things via the Internet or mobile. Managing the phones, the appointment books, and sending out timely follow up and appointment reminder notifications can be a burden when business is bustling and phones seem to be ringing off the hook. At times even the possibility of human error can increases the negative impact on customer relationships.
Small and midsize business owners can optimize their time by finding more efficient tools such as appointment scheduling software to run their business. If you’re a freelancer or a small business looking to grow your client base, you need an appointment scheduling software that works as hard as you do. It is an efficient way to engage visitors on your website and convert them to potential clients. Incorporating appointment scheduling software into your small business website allows you to focus on what you do best: run your business.
Online scheduling is a form of customer engagement:
If you can give customers the power to schedule their own appointments with your business –usually through your website, customers have 24/7 access to your schedule, allowing them to book appointments when you’re too busy to pick up the phone and book after hours as well!
Finding a scheduling app for your business is easy, and finding the right scheduling app may require some trial and error. Fret not! CUE is here to help you. We offer one of the best online scheduling software in the industry, vCita.
vCita offers business solutions for client management, online scheduling, online payments and document sharing. Here’s a list of the features which makes vCita an ideal option for your business:
- Clients can set and reschedule appointments anytime, from any device
- Reduce no-shows with automated client email and text (SMS) reminders
- Receive emails or text messages alerting you to new scheduling requests or changes
- With a list of services, fees, and scheduling options, clients can choose the right service at the right time for the right price
- Accept credit card payments online, create and email invoices and track your income with a centralized dashboard
- Sync with your calendar to keep you on track
So don’t wait to make your business the best it can be, sign up on CUE and get your vCita account setup today!